Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Music

So on my way home from town today ,where I had purchased a new battery for my car, I was listening to a mixed CD that I had burned earlier that week. I was amused at the thought of what other people would think if they heard my mix of music. Some might say I am diverse in my music choices. After thinking about it I decided to share a mix of the songs that i was listening to tonight.

The first song on the CD was the song Nocturne by the band Becoming the Archetype. 
I don't listen to A whole lot of these guy but I really like this song  

The second one was I'm Your's by none other than Jason Mraz.
This song is everywhere so i don't feel the need to post a link :P

The third song is one that I have seen shared alot on various social networks.
It's an amazing song so I understand why it has been passed around so much.
Moonlight by Steven Sharp Nelson
An amazing song because cello makes everything amazing :)

The third song was a country song that has been popular for a while. Watchin you by Rodney Atkins
A great song for dads!

The last song I went Gangsta! Blastin some Blazing Mic's by T-Bone.
This guy is an phenomenal rapper with a mouth that moves a million miles an hour.

So there you can see some of the different types of music I switch around to :)
Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do.


   



2 comments:

  1. Your music selection looks a lot like mine. A little bit of everything! I had not heard "Moonlight" before and I really liked it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Josiah! I always like getting music recommendations!

    ReplyDelete