Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well here goes nothing!

Hello all you cats!
It's me! Your friend Josiah.
Several months ago some good friends told me I should start a Blog.
The thought had been in the back of my mind for quite some time, but I never took the time to actually start one.
Well today is the day! I was stuck inside because of snow, bored to tears, not able to play my guitar and going crazy from school. so the thought popped into my mind...Start a blog!


Anyhoo I guess I should state the purpose of this blog.
Well the purpose of anything I do is always to bring glory to Christ, I don't see why this blog should be any different. Thats not to say that every post will have something spiritual in it. But I certainly hope that know one gets any negative vibes from it.

Beyond that this will simply be a place that I can post my thoughts and views on everything from music to sports to politics to theology to people to exercise. You will have to excuse my bad grammar throughout the blog...I was home schooled :P

A little about me before we go on.
I am a Christian...Meaning I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
I believe that Christ died on the cross for my sins and that he rose again.
I believe that I have been crucified with Christ  in the spirit, and having rose again a new man with him I am now resting in the Perfect work of Christ.
I am a high school graduate currently working on my bachelors degree through CollegePlus.
I was home schooled.
I am the oldest of 9 children.
I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers.
I live in Oklahoma.
I like coffee.

Well thats all for my first post!
I am getting past this because I hate introductions and I already have a plan for my second post.

So with that I will close this out.
God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Just because you are homeschooled does not mean you are going to have bad grammar. Way to stereo-type. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ What she said! Actually Josiah, if I were to judge you based on grammar alone, I would assume you to be a public-schooler. :-)

    ReplyDelete