Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Total depravity

Recently my sister Hannah wrote a small report for school on total depravity.
I think it was very well done and that she made some excellent points.
I have posted a link to it below, let me know what you think!

Note: The first link I posted did not work...I posted a second like that hopefully will work.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1uI9Ae2CMU0ywmYDk0Arnj1_BtGP01Zp8OVuMDVGLFLSa5J3-N2epujATJh4o&hl=en

4 comments:

  1. Awesome report. She should expound upon it and make it a few pages. I really like what she wrote but would enjoy more detail. Tell her to keep up the studying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! I think she did a good job. And like Aaron said, it would be neat if it was a little longer with more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would echo Aaron & Kluane!
    Tell Hannah I believe her logic was sound, and thus highly refreshing to hear in a world full of illogical arguments on this subject and more! I'd love to read more about it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to know others are studying the word.Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete