Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Friends

I must say that I love all of my friends!
Nothing builds me up spiritually like talking to good friends.
Listening to music with good friends makes the music that much better.
Playing games would be no fun if i didn't have friends to play them with.



What would be the point of writing a blog if I didn't have friends that would grit their teeth and be bored to death reading it.
I love my friends.

My good friends are always there if I need to talk about something.
They are always willing to give me advice.

Friends are there to have fun with.
You can get through thick and thin with a good friend.

What fun are sports without friends?


Friends rock!
If your reading this then your a friend!


You rock :)
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was so surprised to see myself in that first picture, but yeah, remembering the good times we had! Friends are definitely a gift from God.

    ReplyDelete